Thursday, January 1, 2009

WELCOME TO 2009

I want to specially welcome you to this glorious year 2009.

This is very spectacular in nature and in its uniqueness. The Lord impressed in my heart that He is going to cause to have divine relocation in every areas of our lives. He said, He wants to lead us through this year because He wants to relocates us to our place of divine appointment.

Thank God for what you had and where you were last year. It is nothing to be compared to the place God is divinely relocating you.

I want you to this precious year of the Lord.

Specifically, nine (9) represents maturity. When pregnancy has reached the ninth month, it is due for delivery. So I know from my inner man that this year brings you to the maturity stage where you will take delivery of your divine blessings.

Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment